The support of families, alumni, parishioners, and friends of Nativity School is vital. There are many ways to make a donation to Nativity School to support our efforts to provide the best faith-based education possible. Donations can be made to Nativity School in honor or memory of an alumnus, family member, parishioner, or friend.
Nativity School has an Annual Fund Drive each year that supports specific goals to increase learning opportunities for our students. Recent goals have been to purchase SMART Boards, provide tuition assistance, and purchase resources and materials to replace outdated materials. All these have been accomplished through generous support.
The following are some very simple ways to show support of Nativity School:
- For Amazon purchases, go to smile.amazon.com and choose "Supporting" Nativity School & Church
- iGive also gives a portion of your online purchases to the school when you register at iGive
- Scan Box Tops for Education and choose Nativity School.
- Link your Harris Teeter VIC card to Nativity School at code 2940.
- Link Nativity School to your Target credit card. Each time you use the Target card a percentage is given to our school.
- Visit Martin's Barbecue and Paisano's Pizza Grill on James Island on Nativity School Spirit Nights.
- The Nativity School Endowment Fund was established in 1989 in an effort to provide for a sound economic future for Nativity School. The sole purpose of this fund is to defray the cost of Nativity’s operating expenses, building maintenance, faculty salaries, and new construction. Contributions to the fund will remain forever, with only the interest being used. This fund is located with the Diocesan office. All donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for supporting Nativity School!